A Profitable Partnership
Not all warehouses are created equal and ours stands out from the rest. MICCO Warehousing is the only facility in Halifax, Nova Scotia that is 100% focused on in-bond warehousing and the distribution of beverage alcohol. Our goal is to be the global hub for beverage alcohol. It’s what our unique facility is designed for and it’s what our associates are precisely trained for. Our strategic location on Canada’s East Coast coupled with our expertise in handling, warehousing and transporting high-value, specialized goods allows us to provide the most efficient, quick-to-market solutions for all our customers.
Halifax: Your Hub of Global Advantage
Halifax is a global shipping hub and from it you can easily connect to any market, anywhere in the world. With world-class facilities and security, many of the world’s largest shipping lines call on the Port of Halifax for their unique needs. The city has the deepest shipping berths and ice-free harbour on the East Coast of North America. As well, Halifax boasts immediate proximity to road, rail and airfreight routes. These are just a few of the smart reasons that businesses, who need to move goods efficiently and effectively into Canada, are reconsidering the West Coast and making the move to the Port of Halifax
Port of Halifax Facts
- Connections to over 150 countries for imports and exports
- One of the deepest and largest natural harbours in the world
- Ice-free year-round
- Strategically located on the Great Circle Route
- First westbound North American port-of-call from Europe and Southeast Asia via the Suez
- Service by several of the world’s leading shipping lines
Strategic. Secure. Second to None.
- Faster inland transit to Central and Midwest Canada & U.S. by rail or road than any other east coast Canadian port
- Uncongested terminals and best-in-North America minimal dwell times
- Seamless on-dock rail connections
- Modern facilities and world-class security
Easy Access To Major Atlantic Canadian Centres
Our Facilities – Your Reliable Route to Market
Product on the ground in Halifax and ready to go at MICCO ensures you can fill your customers’ orders and respond to their needs at a moments notice. We built our business knowing exactly what our clients need today and tomorrow. MICCO’s 43,735 sq. ft. main warehouse is fully bonded and secured, and includes over 4000 sq. ft. of refrigerated space. With 11 loading doors, state-of-the art equipment and top-notch employees, our customers know they can rely on us to handle any volume from a truckload to a shipload.
- Demand Planning
- Freight Forwarding
- Customs Clearance
Built for Your Business
- Fully secured, enclosed facility
- 24/7 security and video monitoring
- 43,735 sq. ft. of expandable space – all bonded
- 4000+ sq. ft. refrigerated space – all bonded
- 10 Dock loading doors + 1 Grade loading door
- Strategically located between the Port of Halifax, roadways, railways and Stanfield International Airport
- Exceptional safety record
- State-of-the-art WMS tracking and material handling equipment
- Racking systems with the highest weight capacity available
- Our warehouse sits on eight acres of MICCO property, with expansion planned for 2016. We can grow and build to meet specific customer needs.
- Re-batch + Destruction/Disposal
Our Partners: Your Strongest Route to Success
We know that you’re looking for leading partners to provide best-in-class, global solutions for your business and we have them. Thanks to our tight knit relationship with the Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation, we ensure that our customers store and ship their products with unrivaled efficiency.
Maximize: Your Market Opportunities
Meet: Our Team
MICCO Warehousing’s management team is unmatched in experience and commitment to customer-focused solutions.
Logistics: Let's Talk
We’re ready to help. Just give us a call or fill out the information form. We’ll get back to you quickly, because in our business, fast and responsive is what we’re all about.